Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Well Hello there Santa Claus

Last night we took Bugs to meet Santa for the first time. Best idea comes from Hubs as he says "Let's go tonight while the Steelers are on Monday Night Football. I bet there won't be anyone there." And you know the man was RIGHT?! For reals there were approximately 5 people in line ahead of us! SWEET!

So Bugs is checking everything out. She loves to people watch and all the lights are just baby crack to her.  As we approach she's checking out the bearded man (note he did not have a hat but did have an authentic beard so he's a wash in the "good" Santa category) and not really displaying any sort of animosity.

Up we go towards Santa and I place her on his lap. All good. I turn around to walk out of the way of the camera and when I turn back around I see this:
"Santa! Please don't flash my girlie bits!"

Alright, that's one for the books! We purchased the ridiculously overpriced photos for us and the grandparents and walked about 1.5 feet away to get things situated/organized and I see this:

Who me?
Yes this is the angel we all know and love. Seriously though she has it right. I mean who would trust a stranger handing out candy asking you what your heart desires and begging you to sit on his lap? Kid's got good instincts and to that I quote The Black Eyed Peas...."I got it from her momma".