So my friend Cynthia of Commonplace Crazy lovingly tagged me in her post so that she could possibly learn about me. I love reading about her and her family. She’s also an English teacher who hopefully catches my horrendous grammar and punctuation mistakes. Knowing that she may read my blog/tweets makes me nervous but I love following her anyway!
Um please don’t be mad that I’m not passing this on because all my bloggy friends have been tagged!! I need more peeps! Haha!
Here are her questions:
1. How and when did you start blogging? I started blogging December 2011 in an attempt to remember everything about my daughter Buggy. I felt like I was starting to forget all the great little moments as she was growing. Now I hope that maybe the blog will either evolve into something also for me or I’ll start a new one for me and keep this one for her.
2. What are your greatest hopes for your children? I really want her to be a loving, forgiving and kind person that stands up for herself and others and puts 100% effort into reaching her OWN goals.
3. What stands between you and achieving your dreams? Money and time. I have the best job but we’ve moved around so much I keep having to start at the bottom of the ladder, and the bottom don’t pay much! Time because I travel about 3 hours daily to/from work and what time I DO have, I want to spend with Bugs and Hubs.
4. Whom do you try to model your life after? My parents. They are awesome role models. I hope that I can be as strict, knowledgeable and loving as they were with me.
5. What career would you like to have if you couldn't have the one you do now? I LOVE my job! I’m a cartographer in case I’ve never told you, but if I didn’t do this, I wish I could have been an event planner. Planning my wedding and parties is so much fun! Especially spending someone else’s money!
6. Describe yourself/ your personality using a metaphor. God it’s early. I had to google metaphor. And really, only an English teacher would ask this. SO here goes: I can’t. I can’t do it. I sucked at English and this kind of stuff. I’m sorry Cynthia. Honestly my personality is like a bulldog. If you are my friend, I will champion you and do anything in my power for you, but attack one of my friends and this little lady is going to crush you! That might be a metaphor, I can’t remember if I’m allowed to use “like”. I think that was a simile.
7. Who should play your part in the movie about your life? Eva Longoria. Some of my friends say I look like her (I WISH!) and honestly nobody other than a midget would be short enough to play me.
8. It's your last meal on earth, and you can have whatever you want. What is it? My mom’s beef tips over noodles with a fresh loaf of Italian bread, a cherry coke and a slice of Reese's peanut butter cheesecake from the Cheesecake Factory. I can’t make this meal to save my life (I tried when I first started dating Hubs and it ended in a bloody, beefy disaster) and it has been my favorite since childhood!
9. What's the most wonderful thing about your spouse/significant other? He is an AMAZING dad! He is still a kid at heart so he can play for HOURS with Buggy and our nephew. I’ve forgotten how to “play”. Also, he makes it impossible to stay mad at and I can hold a grudge so winning me over is huge.
10. What's the funniest thing you've seen or heard today? In general Iris makes me laugh daily. Today is no exception with her synonmyns for "Down there Lady Business", so I’m going to say her!
11. What's your worst bad habit? I hold a grudge and always think I’m right. I’m also a scab picker which is so gross, but it’s true. I’m trying very hard to break that!
