I have a wonderful friend who also has a small daughter and she sent Bugs her birthday present early. She ALWAYS finds the best presents and so she sent her squeaky shoes. Not shoes that squeak against the floor, but they have actual squeakers in the heels. Hilarious! They are driving our poor dogs wild, but so funny. Even she thinks so!
Because sometimes every day feels like Groundhog Day and you don't want to forget the small stuff...
Monday, February 6, 2012
She's walking! For real this time!
So after about a week of the "Yeah I'm sorta walkin' but I don't really WANT TO" phase, Bugs threw caution to the wind and lit the afterburners. Our little baby is walking at her 11 month birthday mark! Her wobbles make us laugh and she seems to really enjoy this new freedom.
I have a wonderful friend who also has a small daughter and she sent Bugs her birthday present early. She ALWAYS finds the best presents and so she sent her squeaky shoes. Not shoes that squeak against the floor, but they have actual squeakers in the heels. Hilarious! They are driving our poor dogs wild, but so funny. Even she thinks so!
I have a wonderful friend who also has a small daughter and she sent Bugs her birthday present early. She ALWAYS finds the best presents and so she sent her squeaky shoes. Not shoes that squeak against the floor, but they have actual squeakers in the heels. Hilarious! They are driving our poor dogs wild, but so funny. Even she thinks so!
She's walking! For real this time!
2012-02-06T11:15:00-05:00
Brianne
firsts|walking|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)