Friday, January 20, 2012

And She's Off

So for the last few weeks or so Bugs has been stumbling around. I hate to call it walking because, well it's not. She'll take a few steps, realize what she's doing and promptly fall down. She really started doing this around Christmas.

On Wednesday she walked a good ways holding onto the hem of my dress with no tension. She did it "alone" if you can even call it that. Then that same night she stumbled from one toy to the other about 3 or 4 steps. I'm of a firm conviction she doesn't WANT to walk. She is just accidentally doing it.  Hubs originally prediction was that Jan 28th would be the day she walked. Guess what? He was WRONG!

Bugs' first steps were on his birthday, Jan 19th, and they were at "M's" house. We are so lucky to have such a great sitter. She video taped her for us! It's not much but it's a start. I'm so not ready for this!